Saturday, December 3, 2011

Coffee Please and Who Village by Marie H Designs

Hi all.... I'm so glad it's weekend already. My students are nice today, so although I've just taught 5 classes today I didn't feel as exhausted as on usual Saturday. Hooray...

Yesterday, Marie just released 3 new gorgeous products in stores. She said, living in a Canada where winter is the biggest season, I came to love winter.  So it was normal for her to create a new kit called "Winter Land". It is at 40 % off for a limited time.This kit contains 10 papers and 60 unique elements.You can find it at Ginger Scraps ~ Digiscrap Drive In  ~ MyMemories

The papers and embellishments in this kit are so cute, I couldn't resist my selft to make a page. Too bad we don't have winter in Indonesia. So, thank to my best fried Witri for letting me used her pictures with Clonyet on them. Here is the page :


The 2nd kit she launched is called "Coffee Please".  She admits that she is a coffee addict and she just had to create this kit.  You will just love the warm colors of it. It contains 12 papers and 40 elements. You can find it too at 40 % off for a limited a Ginger Scraps ~ Digiscrap Drive In ~ MyMemories. 
I personally love the color combination of warm red, brown and green of various elements in the kit. I used this kit to scrap my kids' trip to Kidzania where they tried working in Kapal Api "Coffee Factory". I'm so jealous of them spending time there... Adults are not allowed to get inside. So unfair.... :(. Here is the page : 


The 3rd product is a new template set available at Ginger Scraps and Digiscrap Drive In at 40 % off too.


Also her day 2 of Facebook Daily Download is up. Remember that the links are available for 2 days only!!! Grab it quickly while it's still there, guys. Happy scrapbooking....

No comments:

Post a Comment