Saturday, December 10, 2011

Magical Skating by Marie H Designs

Good Saturday everyone !! All my children classes were super nice today, I had a lot of laugh with them especially with Lala, a cute little girl I taught in Canberra class. She threw me this joke, "Miss Nadia, what is English for "aku, kamu, pikir-pikir" ? And the answer is AYU TINGTING (I You Think Think). Hahaha... Ayu Tingting is the most popular dangdut singer in Indonesia nowadays and she certainly is a fan :)
 
Yesterday, Marie just released a new product in store and I think you will love it.  The new kit called "Magical Skating". This kit was created upon a request and it turned out very cute. Magical Skating contains 18 papers, 45 elements and 1 alpha. It is at 40 % off for a limited time !! You can get it at Ginger Scraps and Digi Scrap Drive-in.

I didn't have any photos with ice skating theme at all, so I decided to take my daughter and her best friend to try out new ice skating field at Paris Van Java mall. They were so excited, they couldn't sleep all night! They spent all night whispering to each other (she was having a sleep over at our house) until dawn. Even though this was their first time on ice, they enjoyed it very much. Of course they slipped over the ice several times but it doesn't stop them to keep trying. Good job, girls....
 
This kit has diverse colors of papers and elements. Look at the combination of light blue and pink I used in this layout. Gorgeous right..? This is totally my favorite layout so far. To tell you the truth, I've never been a fan of PINK before. But, I have to admit that little bit of pink wouldn't hurt at all. It brighten the layout and make it pop.... Ssst, I think I inherit that to Alyssa. She hates pink so much, she didn't like her jacket at all!


No comments:

Post a Comment