Tuesday, December 13, 2011

OKC My dream by Axi and Nanet design

A few days ago, while doing my enabling responsibility as a CT for Marie H Designs in DST forum, I came across this thread : OKC my dream. "What does OKC mean?" I wondered. So, I clicked the thread and it was actually a request from a designer to work on her newest kit. OKC = One Kit Call... phew, I don't think I could ever gonna be familiar to so many scrapbooking terms abbreviation... :)

I got interested with the dark look of her kit and PM her to get the kit. Just try my luck, really. And, unexpectedly the next day a private message came to my inbox saying I was chosen to work with the kit. As a requirement, I need to email her the finished layout and upload it to DST, my blog and her store's galleries. Wow, I was so excited to do my first OKC! This is truly one other great way to snatch free kits :). Thank you DST.

My dream kit is created by Nanet from Axi and Nanet design. It can be purchased in http://mwsdesign.cz/shop/ and http://scrappingyourmemories.com.

Coincidentally, I've been looking for a kit to join December Me, Myself and I challenges hosted by Aveziur in The Studio. So, this is another perfect way to combine CT job with a challenge. Hooray....

And this is the layout I came up with :


I also used this LO to work on my shadowing realism technique I've just learned from Peppermint Grandberg. I love her hillarious style of blogging where she helped a sad little unshadowed flower get its glory...lol. Definitely will visit her blog again for more mind blowing revelation... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment