Thursday, December 22, 2011

PictureDesigns : joyfully, growing love, Life is beautiful

My newest designer that I work as a CT for, Sandra from PictureDesigns, just released a new kit called joyfully. This huge kit is created in honour of the most magical time of the year. Included are 12 papers, 60 unique elements and 15 Wordlabels and WAs in traditional colours to preserve all of your wonderful christmas and holiday photos.

I used this kit to participate in one of SDD challenges : Wordart Lovin hosted by CLAUDIO. I love all the unique patterned papers in this kit... making it such a hard decision just to pick one :). Finally, I came up with this layout :



Other kit that I used to create my next page is this : growing love. She created this kit with her sweet little niece in mind. She is 15 month old now and her love for her is growing an growing every time she sees her... So this kit is perfect for scrapping all the sweet little (and bigger) girls in your life, your best friends, your furry friends or every kind of love-pages.

All elements are created in PNG-format and all papers in JPG-format (12x12 at 300 dpi) for perfect printing-quality. Included are: 12 papers, 45 unique elements (some come in different colours, so its a total of 58 elements), 9 WAs and 6 Word-labels (2 of them in different colours, so a total of 17). You will find frames, stamps, bows and ribbons, different flowers, doodle-stickers, a staple, a stich, a crown, tags, and much more in it...

Since today is Mother's Day in Indonesia, I made this layout and dedicate it to my lovely mom. Love you, mom... you're my inspiration!  I used old pictures of she and baby me and my 3 years old me. I created this is in 10 inch x 8 inch size paper so I can print it and frame it to out in her office :)


The last kit I experimented for my layout is Life is beautiful. This is a colourful, versatile and huge kit with a lot of unique papers and elements. Everything is designed in a great quality for perfect printing results! Included are : 14 papers 12x12, more than 50 unique elements, 8 WordArts, 9 WordTags/WordLabels. Some elements come in more colours, so there is a total of 78 elements and WA included!

My niece, Salma, has perfect photos of her as a little-orange-riding-hood  to create my layout. She is a very active toddler with lovely smile :). And here is my layout on her :

No comments:

Post a Comment