Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wilma4Ever :Books R Best by MamaLLamaLisa

"Life-transforming ideas have always come to me through books". This quote by Bell Hooks is one of my favourite reading quotes. Yeah, I like collecting quotes... specially one that is true to me. Like this quotes... Therefore, I've got this idea to put my collection of quotes into scrap pages.  

While I was browsing at Wilma4Ever, I accidentally landed on this kit : Books R Best by MamaLama Lisa. It's got all elements that I'm looking for to begin my reading quotes page. This full size scrapkit has 18 papers and 41 elements in bright, bold colors.

This kit includes : word arts, titles, stickers, bookmark, an old fashioned library card, a modern library card, a card from a card catalog (you remember those!), a library cart, stacks of books, a book worm or 2, a game spinner with reading words, 2 epoxy buttons, 2 frames, bookplates and much more! Wait for the great news..... It's on 30% sale from $3.50 to only $2.45. Hurry up, you can get it here!


And for the second page, I use photos of my 5 years old daughter learning to read. I'm glad that this kit contains bright read pattern paper that match her blouse. What a coincidence..... I love those 2 word arts as well : Reading is Fun and Library. They made my page pops...

1 comment:

  1. Nadia - love the layouts you did with this kit! Reading is such a gift and your kids obviously enjoy it! Love the way you used the library card and bookworm stickers!

    ReplyDelete