Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wilma4Ever : MedicalClinic by Galerie de Jackie

Jackie is one of my favourite designer. As you can see, I used her kits constantly because they are gorgeous and really suitable for my fantasy scrapbooking style madness recently...

This time, I use photos of the children in Kidzania (again!!!). They were trying to be dentists and nurses. Looking at those pictures with their cute outfit, it would be such a shame if I didn't turn it into memorable pages. When I browsed Jackie's list of product at Wilma4Ever and I came across this MedicalClinic kit, I new this one is the perfect one to pick.

The graphics of this kit have been assembled by La galerie de Jackie. These elements are only for your personal use and the kit contains :
3 poser ©cute n toonz
94 beautifuls element, 300 dpi, png format, 7 papers
not all items shown
You can get the kit here for only $1.80 for the whole month of November 2011. So quickly, grab it while the sale still last.

I love the various kind of medical elements she put in her kit. Pills, stethoscope, blood pressure measurement, plaster, bandage and so many of them... It's perfect for creating cluster around pictures. This kit even has a door, sofa, table and chair to build a blue waiting room for a fantasy style page. Wow, it's like a dream comes true.... Not to mention the variety of frames and 3 cute poser included. I'm so excited to work with this kit!

So, these are two pages I made with the kit. I took the pictures with the camera from my mobile phone, so the quality were not too good. But, I hope the papers and elements around them can help making the pictures pop....


No comments:

Post a Comment