Monday, December 26, 2011

LOTD from Scrappity-Doo-Dah

On the morning of Christmas Day, I received this email in my BlackBerry :

Dear swastinadia,
You have received a new private message at Scrappity-Doo-Dah from hclappy, entitled "Congratulations on LOTD!". To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here: http://scrappity-doo-dah.com/forum/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
***************
Congratulations on winning Layout of the Day at Scrappity-Doo-Dah.com! We have a special blinkie for you to wear and show off your win! You can find your winning layout in our Spoon Full of Sugar Forum (http://scrappity-doo-dah.com/forum/showthread.php?p=168264#post168264)!


Need some help adding it to your signature?
1.) Right click on the blinkie and select Copy Image Location
2.) Click on User CP from the Scrappity-doo-Dah Forum page
3.) Click on Edit Signature
4.) In the Edit Signature box, click on the Insert Image icon, then paste link
5. ) If you now click Preview Signature you'll see your blinkie above. Remember to Save Signature when you're done!

Best Wishes!
SDD Cardinal Team

She also commented on this thread : Today's LOTD goes to swastinadia for her LO Mother's Day. I love the blending and poem. The photos are sweet and it makes me want to make one for my mom :).   Wow, what a nice surprise! I just join SDD on 15 December 2011, and I got LOTD 10 days after that. Yippie.... This is the layout that won LOTD :


This is a totally my lucky charm's layout! Not only that I gave this layout to my mother as Mother's Day gift, this piece also won me LOTD. How cool is that :). By the way, I use poem by Champagne S. Baker and growing love kit by PictureDesigns.

No comments:

Post a Comment