Thursday, December 15, 2011

OKC Welcome 2012 by PictureDesigns

This is the second OKC I did this month from Sandra at PictureDesigns. This kit is called Welcome 2012 and I love it so much.This kit has various stunning frames that I really had a hard time picking one :). Look at the frame I finally chose for my layout! It's such a classic and has a royal feeling to it...

My favorite paper would be the black paper with gold glitter accent. It has completely caught my eyes the first time I check the folder. An the elements are just fabulous. There are some colorful music notes, keyboard, resolution list, butterflies and pretty flowers.  I didn't have New Year pictures so I just wrote down my resolution for next year instead.
When I PM her to submit my layout, I admitted that I am a fan of her work and truly had a great time playing with it. And guess what, Sandra offered me to join her team as Guest CT. Wow... what a dream comes true.... :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment