Monday, December 26, 2011

Free Coupons for 3 Li'l Monsters Designs at CT Appreciation Week - DSA

Today, I spent my day browsing on 3 Li'l Monsters Designs store at Scrappity-Doo-Dah (SDD). Why? I've got 2 gift coupons from CT Appreciation Week event held at DigiscrapAddict (DSA) last November. Those 2 coupons worth $10 and these are kits that I bought with them :




Let's see what I will create with them in a few days :)
Few days later..... ta da (drum roles please.... ) inspired by the Work song from Cinderella soundtrack, this is my page with All Done kit :


In this layout Alyssa was showing me how to iron clothes at Student Lead Conference event 2 years ago. She was still in Avicenna Kindergarten back then. I also submitted this LO for December Template Challenge at SDD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment