Sunday, December 4, 2011

Wilma4Ever : GJ-KitGoat by Galerie de Jackie

I've been looking for a farm kit to scrap my latest pictures of me 2nd daughter playing as Ugly Duckling in her school assembly. Luckily, I found this kit in Wilma4Ever. This kit contains :
- 3 poser ©cute n toonz
- 63 beautiful elements, 300 dpi, png format
- 9 papers

What I like about this kit is the traditional look of the barn and the greenery surround it. The trees, grass and corn field are just gorgeous! I have a strong feeling that I'm gonna use this kit repeatedly to scrap my kids photos... 

You can get this kit at Wilma4Ever for only $1.00 this weekend (save 75% off from the usual $4.00 prize). So, what are you waiting for... Get it, now!

Here are 2 pages that I made with this kit. Don't you just love the barn, the adorable corn field and of course the little girl posing as the ugly duckling? Hahaha.... I'm so proud of my girl. She's not only got to be the Ugly Duckling, she also won an award for Learning to Learn. You go girl...


No comments:

Post a Comment