Friday, January 13, 2012

You are a Gem - March & Capturing Memories by Marie H Designs

Our lovely designer, Marie H, has just released not 1 but 2 kits at once! And, wait for the good news (drum rolled please....) they are both at 40 % off. Wow, she is super productive... love being your CT :). Keep busy every week...

First of all she created a new kit called "Capturing Memories". This kit is all about photos and keeping recored of them. You can grab it at Ginger Scraps -*- DSDI -*- MyMemories.

I used this kit to join several challenges at Ginger Scraps, Scrappity-Doo-Dah and Scrapbook-Bytes. I know I should've just focused on 1 forum, but I can help it... I just love to do challenges and earn the reward of course! Here are 2 LO from this kit :



The second kit is the third part of her Birthstone series, called "You are a Gem - March". I love the blue color so much! You will find it at Ginger Scraps and Digiscrap Drive in (It will arrive soon at MM).

I dedicated my layout here for my best friend, whose birthday is on March. I took photos from her large collection on her Facebook page picturing her in a fishing trip. She is currently pursuing her passion for psychology study in Wisconsin. Miss you, Witri!


She also doing a Retiring Sale. It's time to make room for more new products! She has over 10 products at $ 1.50 each that will be gone for good in a month. You can grab them at GS ** DSDI ** MyMemories.


1 comment: