Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wilma4Ever : GJ-Kit Caesar and Cleopatra by Galerie de Jackie

The moment I stumbled upon this kit, I instantly drolled.... lol. It's so gorgeous and the theme is so different than any other kits I've ever seen in stores. I think this kit will be perfect to scrap Idul Fitri or Umrah photos.

It contains : 8 beautifuls poser ©Aisne's creations (2 x Caesar, 2 x Cleopatra, 2 x slaves, 2 x leopards), 48 beautifuls element (desert sand, mosque, palm leaves etc), and 6 papers. You can grab GJ-Kit Caesar and Cleopatra by Galerie de Jackie here and it's on sale from $4.50 to only $1.80!

I used photos from our last trip to Universal Studios and Umrah to create these 2 layouts :


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nadia, The new pages are wonderful ! Beautiful work you did and always nices photos !
    love it

    ReplyDelete