Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 2012 Free with Purchase Grab Bag

Here is finally the January Grab Bag from Marie H Designs!! When released for the month of January this will be a Free with $10 Purchase at Ginger Scraps.

Curious of what inside? Believe me, there are some really cute elements that are just perfect to scrap your kids sleeping or napping time. Great colors, borders, and alphas! Give you a little hint... twinkle twinkle little star, this kit is gonna make your baby a star... lol... You certainly wouldn't want to miss this...

I used my youngest daughter photo when she was just 3 months old. How adorable she was surrounded by the cute elements, right? This kit is just perfect to showcase your most favorite lullabies... I've got plenty, so I might get back with this kit quite often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment