Sunday, January 15, 2012

Project 365 : Week 2 - January 2012 & Free Coupon Shopping Time!

I just remembered that I haven't use Marie's CT Coupons she gave as Christmas presents. Oh boy, I've 7 of them! Am I lucky or what... Currently, I'm looking for some kits that can help me design my Project 365. And I've spent them to buy these 2 gorgeous kits from Ginger Scraps.

I'm changing my design to be more symmetrical this week. I used my just-bought-kit from LauraMarie Scraps called Life Happens - 365. I loved the combination color of orange, blue and green in this kit, so I decided to play a little and created this layout.


The second kit is called School's In By Twin Mom Scraps. The minute I saw it, I knew I have found the right kit to scrap my favorite long time pictures of Alyssa learning to read.  

I also used this layout to join January 1-15 Template Challenge at Ginger Scraps. I'm so eager to do at least 13 challenges this month to earn the price of $5 coupon. So far, I've finished 8 challenges. Hopefully I can finish another 5 on the remaining half month. Cross my fingers and hope to win!


No comments:

Post a Comment