Friday, January 6, 2012

Siamese Studio : Tropical Sunshine Bundle

Last month I sent CT Call email to May, the owner of Siamese Studio. I didn't hear from her until the beginning of this month and out of the blue, when I least expected, she sent me a reply :

Hello and Happy New Year Nadia,


I am sorry to get back to you so late. I was a little busy during December.
I would love to have you on my team. I love your designs. Your layouts has so many details and it is fun to look at. If you are still interested to be on my team, please register yourself in my forum which you can find the link on my blog. (link below). Please email your username to me, so I can give you access to the private forum.


I''m looking forward to working with you soon.
Have a great day, and Happy New Year once again.


Hugs,
May aka Siamese Studio

Ups, what a surprise. So, after receiving my first coupon for her store at Zig Zag Studio, I browsed her products and decided on this kit to work. This kit is called Tropical Sunshine Bundle. This bundle is a full collection of Tropical Sunshine. You'll find all 4 packs, which include: Tropical Sunshine Kit, Tropical Sunshine Borders, Tropical Sunshine Clusters, Tropical Sunshine Wordart. You can get it here or here.

The smell of salt in the air, the warm breeze caressing your skin, the rhythm of the ocean in the background..... Take a deep breath, let go of your cares and give yourself a mini vacation with this versatile kit. With a combination of vivid and neutral colors accented with detailed embellishments, you can scrap all your summer photos and beyond. It's time to soak up some Tropical Sunshine from LDrag Designs and Siamese Studio!
Included are :

  • 20 patterned and plain papers; 12 x 12
  • 50 elements including flowers, foliage, splashes, strings and more.
  • 2 sets of alpha, one with both upper and lower case letter a-z, 0-9, and some punctuations.
  • 9 borders (one pre-shadowed version)
  • 8 clusters (four pre-shadowed version)
  • 11 wordart (one pre-shadowed version)
Since the requirement said that I have to post my layouts to Zig Zag Studio and Scrapbook-Bytes, I checked out their challenges to see if I could combine my CT layout with one of the challenge. And, yay... I found the Quote Challenge and made this layout to join. I especially love the cluster tag in which I write my title on. Lat but not least, I added  the border under the canvas which I think made a nice touch to total layout :)


No comments:

Post a Comment