Sunday, September 30, 2012

LOTW and GSO at ScrapMatters

Yesterday I browsed ScrapMatters' blog because I remembered seeing some great layouts I want to scraplift to be used on my next project. Surprisingly I found that some of my layouts were featured as Layout of The Week & Gallery Stand Out. Yaay.... Three of the layouts are done with Siamese Studio's kits while the last one is created with Picture Designs' kit.

This is the first layout submitted during the Queen of Scrap contest using Peacock Dreams. It received a whooping 13 comments! Wow,  I've never got that many before. I certainly must join the contest again next year :).


This one is the second layout I created with Summerwings, another beautiful kit full of colorful flowers and unique papers. It is also featured on the blog. I love reading all the nice comments I received in my gallery!


And this one the the third one, using Autumn Breeze. Here is the link to the GSO thread. I really proud of the clustering I made around the page. It's not easy to alternate different shadow style for various elements, but it surely paid off!


Last but no least, this is the layout I made with Picture Designs' Visible Changes. I got 9 comments and LOTW with this one :).


I hope to get many more in the future. So, let's be more creative and always learn new techniques!

No comments:

Post a Comment