Saturday, September 22, 2012

Kristin Aagard : Twinkle Toes

Acha and Alyssa have just started taking ballet lesson. It is Acha dream to be a prima ballerina. She had this desire since she was 4 years old but I kept waiting until finally, I went to Arabesque ballet course at jl.Cihapit. Acha and Alyssa first joined trial lesson and they both liked it. So, they both enrolled with different schedule. Acha, Beginner 1 level, only on Saturday at 1 o'clock. Alyssa, Beginner 2 level, on Wednesday and Saturday at 4 o'clock.

Of course, I'm gonna need a ballerina kit! You betcha! And I found one... made by Kristin Aagard by the name Twinkle Toes. The ballerina figures are to cute! Look...


I haven't taken their photos in their tutu yet but I can't wait to start using this kit so I scrap my newly born niece, Qeyla. I hope you'll like it, dear...


No comments:

Post a Comment