Monday, October 1, 2012

Second GSO at Gallery Standout

What a great way to start October! This morning I browsed Gallery Standout to find some inspiration (I've been following this website for quite some time) and surprisingly find my layout there! Layouts featured in Gallery Standout are usually art journaling style, the ones with serious blending techniques and heavy brush usage. That's way to see my work there is like a miracle!

Actually, this is a last minute layout because I've snagged the A Work in Progress kit by Inspired Designs a few days ago but haven't submitted my layout yet. You know.... haven't found my mojo yet :). But after browsing in ScrapMatters' blog, I decided to scraplift one of the layout in the Gallery Standout Showcase.  And this is the comments : Awwwe!! Good for her!! And good for her for documenting her achievement!! I love the then and now pictures and she will love having such an inspiring story around for herself or her children to enjoy.


This layout is the second layout chosen as GSO there. There is a funny sory about the first one, though. Lily from Pixelily Designs shared a link of this site on Digi Scrap Indonesia in Facebook, and when I followed the link... voila there is my layout . I opened my mouth in total awe, LOL! Here is the layout :


No comments:

Post a Comment