Sunday, September 23, 2012

Kristin Aagard : Jungle Boogie

I've got this safari kit in my stash since last INSD on May 2012. Inspired by a total cuteness of my smiling nephew, Satria, I finally felt my creative juices flowing back in :). Look at those cute animals and the patterned papers. They are just to fun to resist, don't you think? I rarely scrap with alpha, but these sets of giraffe, zebra and cheetah skin papers are too cute not to work with...





My daughter, Alyssa, loves this kit too and she made something for herself. She picked.... Can you guess? Yes, monkey background paper! Partly because when she was little all she ever dreamed of was to become KINGKONG and she liked hopping from window bar to the bed from time to time :). She created this page absolutely by herself, including arranging the tittle made from cheetah skin alpha. I only helped with the shadowing. For the final touch, she also added the blue ribbon on the lion's head. What a sweet detail! Not bad for an 8 years old.... Proud of you, wushu girl :)


No comments:

Post a Comment