Sunday, September 16, 2012

PictureDesigns : Visible Changes

Yesterday, I was so excited to receive an email from Mayya Al Rawahi, my dear friend from Oman whom I just met on last fasting month. She is the wife of Hamed, my husband's business partner, and she has four kids. Wow, I couldn't imagined having four kids and still managed to spare the time traveling the world like she did... Even though we just met, I thought we shared many things in common and we clicked right away like old friends!

She sent me photos of our kids trip to Trans Studio and I made it into scrap as a remembrance of the good time we had in Bandung. Too bad I forgot to take picture of us, me and her together, when we went shopping at Heritage Factory Outlets or while we were having dinner at The Valley. It would have been great to have something to remember her of! I turned the photo into sepia to match the tone of the autumn kit and put loads of flower clustering around the frame. I really glad to have a dear friend like her from across the continent and I hope we can see each other again real soon...

On top of all, this layout received LOTW (Lay Out of the Week) at ScrapMatters. So many lovely comments are left in my gallery. I'm so surprised :)


Fall is almost here and this is the first autumn kit that I worked on this season. Sandra of Picture Designs re-released this kit at ScrapMatters and I think this is truly a very versatile kit with some beautiful fall elements, but also perfect for preserving all kind of your memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment