Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Layout Contest : Coffee with a Friend by Studio Blagovesta

As they enter into their 10th year of business, Scrapbookgraphics would like to express their gratitude, Scrapbookgraphic by giving us this gorgeous kit for free! Coffee with a Friend was created especially for you by the very talented Studio Girl, Blagovesta Gosheva. There is also a LAYOUT CONTEST for you to participate using this free kit & I'm trying my hands on! Here is the detail it you'd like to join us...


This is the layout I made with the kit. I scraplifted layout I saw in Kristin Aagard's gallery and created my own template with some change in the photo and journaling mat. I like the look of each tiny stacked paper blocks with different element on top of them. This is really a clever idea to showcase all gorgeous papers I found here! An experiment truly worth trying...


And, on top of that, this layout is nominated in Baker's Best and got Honorable Mention at Ginger Scraps. Bapak... you're really my lucky charm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment