Tuesday, September 25, 2012

First Contest Winner!

Remember last week when I told you that I'm running into Studio Blagovesta's kit contest. Guess what? I'm the first winner ...Yaaay! This is the email I just received from Maya, SBG's owner :

Congratulations Swasti, you are the 1st place winner of our Coffee with Friends layout contest. The judges loved your layout, and how you scrapped a very poignant moment in your life using a coffee themed kit! Beautiful! Your layout will be posted in this week's coming newsletter.

I'm so excited to win! I never win anything before, so to get $50 as the first prize is just awesome... I should do this more often, don't you think? I was inspired by layouts from Kristin Aagard's gallery which I think showcase the papers collection beautifully and I ended up scraplifting it especially for this contest. Here is the layout again :


I also posted the layout into Studio Blagovesta's gallery and she herself gave me a comment : Oh! Our winner! Love this layout! It is wonderful! And It realy touched my heart! You completely deserve you first place! Thank you for using my kit for this special memory! ♥

Another nice surprise is when I posted this layout to Ginger Scraps gallery, just within few hours I received so many lovely comments and was nominated in Baker's Best! Yaaay.... I'm so excited! I knew I couldn't win, being the site CT, but I still felt honored to be mentioned there. I guess my dad is really my lucky charm anyway....

No comments:

Post a Comment