Friday, September 21, 2012

Thaty Borges : Tripping Out

Every month I always do Me, Myself and I challenge hosted by Eva of eqrAveziur at Digital Scrapbooking Studio. This month's theme is : Where in the world do you like to travel? Simple rules:
  • Scrap JUST about you 
  • At least a title 
  • Journaling (long or short) 
  • You Can Use Any digital items from designer. Make sure you credit your work appropriately in the MMI gallery 
  • Then come back to the thread and post here the link (and your LO as well) to your layout in the gallery 
  • Have too much fun! 

Award: If you Participate 10 months or 10 LO's (do not need to be in a row) You Will Have a $ 10 coupon from her store. AND they are offering a 10% discount on ALL of your purchases for the following month! So, if you participate this month and get a layout posted, you will receive 10% off of every purchase made next month! No coupons required, the discount will automatically apply to your purchase(s)! And, this is on top of any/all sale prices in effect at the time of purchase!

By pure coincidence. I found the perfect kit while browsing through After Five Designs during their 35% birthday sale that lasted unti 19 September. I just adore all the world landmark pieces she created here! Eiffel tower, Big Ben tower, Taj Mahal palace, Sydney opera house, even Egypt's piramide! Wow, I'm totally in love with this pack! I said to myself "Gotta grab this quick while it still on sale." And I did... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment