Friday, September 21, 2012

Siamese Studio : Autumn Breeze (21 September)

Aww... finally I could make the full flower clustering like I always dream of! At start, I kinda doubt myself, could I do it or not? Because I never tried heavy clustering before, I always feel I'm not really good at clustering different flowers to create a certain depth. I used this perfect autumn kit from Siamese Studio called Autumn Breeze which the colours just tickle myself to play!



Note : You know what, this layout received a GSO at ScrapMatters for the week 15-21 September! And on the same week, my other layout with another Siamese Studio kit called Summerwings also got GSO. Double GSO! How awesome is that.... lucky me!! The sad thing is I accidentally saved the PSD file while in flattening form so I lost all the layers. Oh no.... my first full clustering work around the page and I messed it up! To think that I have to redo all the flowers resizing and shadowing... so painful!

No comments:

Post a Comment