Sunday, September 16, 2012

Siamese Studio : Summer Wings

I love this pretty kit so much... the bright yellow colors, the sparkles, the birds and all the different unusual flowers and leaves just tickle my hands to play with them. I got this kit from Siamese Studio's existing collection and I think it's just drop dead gorgeous!


Initially I want to fill all the sides with flower clustering and leave the middle empty, only with words arts. I always want to create such a layout. But, I don't know why I ended up with this gorgeous bird background paper and included my daughters photos on it! Oh well, I like this too...


The next day after I posted this layout to ScrapMatters' gallery, I checked the comments and surprisingly found this comment by Dolores (one of the ScrapMatters' girl) :"Absolutely gorgeous! The realistic elements on the beautiful background paper is awesome! The pops of yellow are great! GSO!!! http://scrapmatters.com/forums/showt...353#post449353". Wow, it's really made my day... first GSO at ScrapMatters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment