Sunday, March 18, 2012

Wilma4Ever : GJ-Kit Magic Country by Galerie de Jackie & FREEBIES

What cute ducks.... I chose this kit because I fell for those ducks :). I should've used this kit to scrap Alyssa's Ugly Duckling assembly, but at that time this kit hasn't been released yet :). GJ-KitMagiccountry by Galerie de Jackie is currently on 70% sale at $1.70 at Wilma4Ever. It contains 3 poser DNScraps, 47 beautiful elements, 7 papers, but not all items are shown in this preview.

I created 2 pages with this kit. The first one is little Alyssa with her rabbit pet. Sadly, few days later those two rabbits died because the rainy weather hadn't been too friendly with them. Hiks... The, second one is about a bit bigger Alyssa, at Ulat Sutra farm, playing with rabbits and getting herself all wet from catching fresh gold fish with her bare hands. Fun-tabulously day!




I also made a Quick Page from this kit. If you like it you can grab it here.


You know what... I just experienced a bizarre coincidence. A friend of mine just posted a new link on DigiScrap Indonesia called Gallery Standout. Out of curiosity and hoping to find some inspiration, I just clicked this link and... suddenly my jaw opened wide and I shouted "WHAT the...!". How come my layout is in here? Farm friendly by swastinadia : http://gallerystandouts.com/fingerpointing/2012/finger-pointing-march-18-2/. What a pleasant surprise... Had she never posted the link, I wouldn't have found out about this. Truly odd!!

No comments:

Post a Comment