Friday, March 23, 2012

Ginger Scraps : Spring Ring by Craft-tastrophic and Likey Likey Template Duo by Secret Stash

Two of these week new releases that I worked on is Spring Ring by Craft-tastrophic and Likey Likey Template Duo by Secret Stash.

I just adore the colors of this kit. Look closely... see the yellowish butterfly? I think I've got this bizzare attraction toward these creatures. Any kit with butterflies on it must turn my alarm inside saying." You've got to grab this... Quick!" lol...

Working with template is quite new for me too. At first, I was really reluctant to do it because I felt a bit boxed inside the template. But, now I found it really helpful! Just have to know the trick to turn it into my own...

A bit confused first, "Which picture should I use to showcase this kit?". Ahaa... luckily just last Sunday I took massive pictures of flowers and the kiddos around my Mom's house. Perfect photo for this theme! Voila, this is my take for this occasion....

And I made another layout using combination of this kit and Fall Land by Craft-tastrophic to scrap all beautiful flower pictures I took last week when we were staying at my Mom's house. We wee having lits of fun hunting flowers around the neighborhood!


No comments:

Post a Comment