Friday, March 30, 2012

Meta Wulandari Designs : Our Nest

I've just got accepted as Meta Wulandari Designs' CT member! Yippie... I'm so thrilled to join her team because, to tell you the truth, her kits style is a true resemblance of my own digi style. Soft colour with simple elements and lots of versatile journals to be used in my 365 Project. What a dream comes true...

I met Meta on Facebook and after a bit of chat I told her that last December I sent my CT email application but never accepted any reply. She said, maybe my email went to the Spam because she never accepted any. So, she offered me a CT position if I still interested. Indeed I grab this chance right away.

I was thinking of scrapping Acha's photos of her doing presentation on "how to iron clothes" at her Student Lead Conference. Her shocking pink blouse matches this kit so much.

So, this is it... Our Nest bundle by Meta Wulandari Designs! It contains papers, elements, templates, stacked papers, alpha and cute journaling cards. All in one big bundle for only $12... where else can you get a prize better than this? I just adore the color swatch : pink, green, blue. Just what I need to begin scrapping Acha's story. You can get this bundle separately as well at her sore MScraps.  Here we go... drum rolls please.... tada....

No comments:

Post a Comment