Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ginger Scraps : Fall-Land by Craft-tastrophic

When I read Ginger Scraps blog a few days ago, I came across this article titled Team Spotlight : Craft-tastrophic. Every month, Ginger Scraps always interiews one of her designer, and this month it's Ivonne from Craft-tastrophic.

I spontaneously fell in love with a kit she mentioned as her favorite: Fall-Land. The kit has a vintage feeling and gorgeous autumn colour palette. Just look at all the ellies : different shapes and nuance of leaves, various kind of flowers and butterflies. The paper butterfly is absolutely my favourite and of course I included it into my page.

I also like her Craft-Templates Squared Love. I think it is just so unique to use blocks arranged into heart form. Can't wait to toy with these kit and template!

Thanks God I'm currently a Guest CT at Ginger Scraps, so I can take everything I want. Yes... EVERYTHING! Wow, feels like in heaven :).

Oh yeah... I also used Got Gratitude Words Art from Kathy Winters Designs to fill in the white space. I recolour them to suit the total look. Here you go... my page:

No comments:

Post a Comment