Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ginger Scraps : Nana's Sewing Stash by LDrag Designs & For the Love of Layers vol 27 by Connie Prince

I haven't got any sewing kit yet, so I snatched this kit from Ginger Scraps store. LDrage Designs made this vintage kit named Nana's Sewing Stash. I'm loving the color pallet, so soft and vintage! Not to mention the gorgeous thematic embellishments such as thread, needle, scissors, sewing machine and many more.

I also used Connie Prince's For the love of Layers vol 27. You know, I am really into layers lately, and it's so much easier to just use a template and use Clipping Mask!

I've been longing to scrap my last year obsession of patchwork and applique project. Pillow cases! So here it is :


Note : Honorable Mention at Ginger Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment