Friday, April 6, 2012

Meta Wulandari Designs : Beep-Beep (6 April)

Your sons fancy cars? Great... Meta Wulandari Designs just releases one more boyish kit named Beep Beep. She created this by request of some friends that want to scrap their lil boy with his favorite toys. She doodled the cars herself from her sister's son's toys :). Include in this kit are 10 patterned papers and 6 solid papers (JPG format) and 54 unique elements (total 93 elements) in PNG format

I didn't know why, but suddenly, this photo of the kids with their grandpa, crossed my mind instantly. Maybe because this is vehicle related kit and I really want to scrap this photo to remember my father's sweet moment with my kids. You know what? When I just began scrapping, Alyssa and Acha looked behind me and the minute they saw their grandpa's photo they just commented." I miss Bapak, Bunda.". Yeah, me too sweetie....

So this is the page as a tribute for Bapak's love to all his grandchildren...

No comments:

Post a Comment