Friday, April 13, 2012

Ginger Scraps : Mommys Girl by LauraMarie Scraps & 3's Company by Find Your Bliss Designs

Wow, I just love this girlie kit, Mommys Girl by LauraMarie Scraps. Trust me, if you've got girls in your family, you absolutely would need this kit to capture their messy first trial of make-up moment :).

Just look at all the girlie ellies : mirror, purse, comb,  lipstick, perfume, eye shadow, mascara, etc. I really had fun playing with this kit using perfect photos of Alyssa, that had been buried under my stacked of old pictures for a long time. This is the right kit to finally scrap them. Yay... absolutely gorgeous!

Oh yes, almost forgot to tell you that this month, Ginger Scraps has a new gest designer, Find Your Bliss Designs. I'm using her template, 3's Company to put a start on this project. Her templates are unique and full of paper stacked, which is kinda my favorite
nowadays :)



No comments:

Post a Comment