Sunday, April 1, 2012

Aprilisa Designs : April Grab Bag

On April, I'm gonna be guesting for Aprilisa Designs. She is an Indonesia designer which currently is living in India. I sent my application December last year when she posted Guest CT Call thread at DST and I was lucky to be accepted to guest for April. Her design is so cute and she's got really versatile kit collections. Can't wait to have fun next month playing with her kits!

This is the first kit I worked with. It's a Spring/Easter kit called Bucket Full of Fun. I'm lucky I still have pictures of Adin and Alyssa in their bunny costume, which are perfect for this theme! You can grab this kit at Gotta Pixel now...

My favorite part of this kit is the soft pastel color and sweet patterned papers. Also, the bunny and carrots are too cute not to use in layouts :)

Oh yeah, almost forget to mention the word bits. The font is so fun and really matches the whole theme. I used some of the word bits in my page and they are really bring the layout together!

Last but not last, if you're need some inspiration to begin with, Lisa also made 4 templates too. And they are gorgeous. Try them!


All of these separate kits you can get in a April Grab Bag at Gotta Pixel for $5 only. What a bargain! 
And this is my page with this kit : 

1 comment: