Saturday, April 7, 2012

Ginger Scraps : Cold Wishes by Keep In Touch Designs

When I saw a glance of this kit, what attracted me to work with it is the stars that hanging from the ceiling and the dark nuance surround it. I thought I'd use it to scrap my vintage baby pictures, cause this kit truly had a vintage atmosefer. But, I ended up using Acha and her bear's picturse. So much for planning... :). I also used template made by Sugar Kissed Design for Ginger Scrap April's Template challenge.

This kit is called Cold Wishes by Keep in Touch Designs. This beautiful winter kit combines grunge and whimsy in a kit that you don't want to miss out on! The soft colors almost make you wish for winter! This is the perfect kit for all your fantasy scene layouts!

Mega kit includes:
11 papers- 3 patterns, 1 solid, 7 grungy
63 elements- 1 acrylic holly, 1 acrylic frame, 1 acrylic star border, birds on a branch, 1 string of lights, 1 grass bunch, 3 bows, 1 gift box, 7 buttons, 1 paper mache bird, 1 coat hanger, 1 circle star scatter, 1 frame cluster, 1 curve, 1 scarf, 2 doodle swirls, 10 flowers, 2 flower petals, 4 frames, 1 heart, 2 word tags, 1 journalling tag, 1 lamp, 4 branches, 1 pair of mittens, 1 safety pin, 1 raffia wrap, 2 ribbons, 1 glitter scatter, 1 star, 1 stick, 1 set of stitches, 1 swirl, 1 rope frame, 1 tied rope, and 1 piece of wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment