Saturday, February 18, 2012

PictureDesigns : lil'Boy Kit & The Urban Fairy : Photo Treatment Action Version 2

I used this lil`Boy Kit by PictureDesigns to experiment with Selective Colour technique. I needed a dark bakground to show off the photos, so I chose this kit. I've downoaded this kit last month but hasn't got any idea how to use it yet so... this is it! This time, I opted for more clean look and only used a little element. And I tried out a new shadowing technique using Edit > Transform > Warp to get the this look on the photo's shadow! Check it out....

This kit contains 13 papers and more than 60 elements plus unique Word Arts. The color scheme of the papers is so soft, with combination of pastel blue and brown. Even though this kit is clearly dedicated for boys, but you can use it for basically anything, like what I did here.

I was in the mood to try out The Urban Fairy's Photo Treatment Actions Volume 2 - Black & White. Danielle has created series of fantastic actions that really speed up your scrapping time. It's being tested now and will be released soon. So stay tune, scrappers!  I'm so grateful that I sent her my CT applying email back then :). She is such a creative and productive designer! Here is the result of my experiment with her Black and White actions :

No comments:

Post a Comment