Friday, February 17, 2012

Marie H Designs : Spring Delights

I'm so happy that Marie is back! Yippee... Last month, she surprised me with her sudden retirement announcement. She said she has difficult family problems and had lost her desire to design completely... But, eventually she managed to overcome those issues and decided to come back. Good news! I've missed her kits already because usually I could create 4-6 layouts a month. I've never missed her new release so far.... :)

This kit is called Spring Delight and has been chosen by DigiScrapAddicts to be included in The Fix. With only $3 you can grab 4 products from 4 different designers. What a bargain, right? The only downside is there are no preview on the products so you wouldn't know what inside the kits until after you downloaded them. Hmmm, tricky... like releasing a cat from a bag, perhaps? Marie said this kit will also hit her stores a month after it's releasing day on 15 February at DSA.

Here is my page using the kit :


And this is the complete preview of The Fix :

No comments:

Post a Comment