Sunday, February 12, 2012

OKC Because of You by Aneckzaw

Look at this layout! What a romantic paper, right? And I found matching photos of Alyssa and her two best friends while they were playing ducks on school assembly when they were just 3 years old. Adorable!

I found this kit in OKC thread at DST. The kit is Because of You by Anezcka W Designs (Ania). It contains 42 elements and 6 papers and currently sold at Digidesignresort . The wings and butterfly elements are just so pretty I felt that I just had to work with this kit. And luckily Ania agreed to send me back the link for her kit. Thank you...

At first, I wanted to use the wings to create Acha's wings as a fairy. But after looking at Alyssa duck's photos I changed my mind and I thought the result is quite cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment