Wednesday, October 19, 2011

theStudio Challenge : CLUTTER IT October

I also join challenges held by theStudio Forum. It has several different challenges :
1. ATC Challenge
2. The 'Clutter It' Challenge
3. Color Challenge
4. Featured Designer Challenge
5. Font Challenge
6. Heritage Challenge
7. Hybrid Challenge
8. My, Myself and I Challenge
9. Photography Challenge
10. Progressive Challenge

The monthly 'Clutter It' challenge is hosted by theStudio Designer, Darlene Haughin, who will provide a basic template to inspire and challenge us. Flip it, rotate it, clutter it, recolor it. We decide what elements to add to transform it into OUR own page. Layouts for this Challenge can be found and uploaded to theStudio Clutter It Challenge gallery.


These are 2 Lay Outs I made from the CLUTTER IT Challenge :

I used Morning Spring kit by Marie H Design to create this LO.
 
I used Pirates Not Allowed kit by Brenda Mascari to create this LO.

For COLOR Challenge, I submitted this LO :

For the FEATURED DESIGNER Challenge I created this LO :

For ME, MYSELF AND I Challenge, I made this LO :

Finally, for the FONT Challenge, I re-used LO I made for Dom :

No comments:

Post a Comment