Sunday, October 30, 2011

Duckling Rain by Marie H Designs

What I love about this Duckling Rain kit is the richness of the color combination. It's certainly a great kit to use for kids photo.... I love the cute elements, especially the boy in the rain coat and the duck. Not to mention the little puppy, so adorable....

When I first saw it at Ginger Scraps shop, my mind jumped to the photos of the my son played in the rain with their daddy. Wow, I thought this kit would be perfect for it.... I think, combination between blue and green works very well for this project.


Here in this LO, my son is only 4 years old and I still remember how exciting he was to play football outside with his daddy. At first he was a bit uncomfortable with the rain wetting his clothes. But after awhile, he couldn't wait to pick the ball, kick and chase it around our tiny garden....

From the kit I used 2 papers, 2 wordstrips (FUN and RAIN), a green frame and 3elements ( umbrella, green ribbon, boy in the raincoat). I didn't used many elements because I think 2 extraction of my son's photos are big enough to fill the page. I don't what the LO to be too overwhelmed.


No comments:

Post a Comment