Sunday, October 30, 2011

Country Boy by Marie H Designs

I first saw this kit when I visited Marie H Designs blog and instantly fell in love with .... the frog... ha ha ha. The frog with its big eyes is so cute.... Not to mention the color combination : blue, green and brown. It's a great kit to use for my son's days at school at Nature School where everyday is fun and hectic....

Every boy loves dirts, playing with animals and just be a boy. Country Boy is the perfect kit to capture all your fun and precious memories.Country Boy contains 16 different papers, 65 different elements and 1 alpha. It contains :
5 plain papers
11 patterned papers
2 different arrows, 1 bookplate, 3 different borders, 1 bow, 2 bottlecaps, 2 different buttons, 2 different denim hooks, 1 denim pocket, 3 different dirt spots, 1 dog, 1 doodle, 1 fence, 2 different flowers, 4 different frames, 1 frog, 1 grass, 1 grass flower, 1 hammer, 4 different leaves, 1 metal plate, 1 owl, 5 different ribbons, 2 ricracs, 1 rope, 1 rounded rope, 2 different rusted parts, 1 rusted screw, 1 spring, 1 staple, 1 star, 1 stick, 3 different stitches, 1 string with beads, 2 different tags, 1 tree, 1 twine, 1 wheat grass
And you can get this kit here.


I love this kit so much, I just can't give it a rest. I made three LO right away... ha ha ha... The first one is a photo class of mt son and his classmates taken a year ago. Don't you just love the colors? The second LO is created with the photos of the kids making raft and riding on it along the pond in the middle of their school. So much fun.... And the third LO is made with the photos of me and my son during our vacation in Tanah Lot Bali 5 years ago. I love the part when my son kissed me softly in the cheek... In a few years this would be too embarrassing for him... kissing mommy is not a cool thing to do for a teenager, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment