Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Gingerscraps Challenge : COOKIE CUTTER October 2011/1-15 Template Challenge

I am so excited to join the challenges in GingerScraps Forum. It has got several kind of challenges :
1. Speed Scrap,
2. Cookie Jar,
3. Bakery Window,
4 .Candy Wrapper,
5. Cookie Cutter,
6. Cookie Madness,
7. Cooking Class,
8. Food Coloring,
9. New Batch,
10. Recipe Challenge,
11. Sugar Swap.
 
Each completed layout submitted to each challenge will be awarded 1 entry in the Cookie Jar. But if we use at least 75% GingerScraps products, we will earn 2 entries. 3 randomly selected people will win $5 gift certificate to the store. The more challenges we do, the more entries we receive!!

These are the LO I made for COOKIE CUTTER October 1-15 Template Challenges :



I used Morning Spring kit by Marie H Designs to create this LO.

I used Romantic Fall kit by Marie H Designs to create this LO.
Beside those two, I made two LO and posted it to Member Gallery.

I used Tea for 2 kit by Marie H Designs to create this LO. 

 I used Pirates Not Allowed kit by Brenda Mascari to create this LO.
By the way this wonderful kit is a freebie, so come and grab it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment