Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Ginger Scraps : October Buffet - Fall Festival

I love the color of autumn! Like they said,"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower". It's so true.... They are simply beautiful! Ginger Scraps Buffet this October also celebrates the season by launching their most wonderful collection of  kits called Fall Festival. Too bad we don't have autumn in Indonesia. But I can still scrap some leaves oriented photo like this one :



These are all the packs I used to make those two layouts. Can you guess which pack I used on each layout? Oh yeah.... just look at the templates! They are so versatile to be used in different projects. With so many photo spaces, don't you think they are great for  Project 365?

Wow, I got nominated in Baker Best 9/30 - 10/6 by Michi. Thank you....

Fall Festival Papers by Kathy Winters Designs


2 comments: