Friday, October 19, 2012

Ginger Scraps : Defying Gravity by Angelclaud ArtRoom & Booville by Pixelily Designs (19 October)

Have I told you that we have 2 Indonesia designers now at Ginger Scraps! First is Lily and the newest one, just opened her store on 17 October 2012, Angela from Angelclaud ArtRoom. I'm honored to use their products for this week new release. And here they are :

If you plan to shot a lot of pictures this Halloween, this kit is a must-have one. Everything in this kit screams halloween ! The pack is a full pocket of all fun stuff you need to create your halloween layouts.


And with all those cute and scary halloween kits out there, we also need a halloween template right? These great templates are perfect match. Check these out!


Angela has created a really unique templates which include scattered stars on the paper stacked. I don't think I've seen templates like those before. Cool! And, just look at those background papers I used for the 2 LO. I'm into newspaper and words patterned papers lately and Lily's kit kinda quench my thirst of them both. Bottom line, I'm a great fan of Lily's creation... Whenever there's Lily's kits in the Fresh Baked thread, I always grab them without thinking too long!



No comments:

Post a Comment