Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Digiscrap Heaven

This morning after I woke up and automatically reached my Black Berry to check emails, I was excited to find an email from Ju Kneipp to announce my acceptance in her CT team! Like a dream comes true... I've been collecting her products and used them constantly in portfolio challenges at Sweet Shoppe Designs or my personal layouts. So eager to work with her creation every week!

Wait... my luck didn't stop right there... Last night before I went to sleep, I checked The Digi Dares and was totally surprised to see my layout announced as their Pick of the Week! Yaay... I am entitled for 40$ coupons from all the darers this month... yihaaa... To tell you the truth, I almos missed the dare because I only submitted it 2 hours before the deadline on Thursday 10pm ET (I thought I was already too late because in Indonesia time it was Friday 10.15 am, hahaha...).


To make things even better, when I looked at the winning layout at DST (I didn't know why I posted it on DST, I just did it without automatically thinking...:)), guess what? I got GSO from DST too!!! Can you believe that...

Three strikes in a day! Am I in a Digiscrap Heaven today? Lady luck surely works mysteriously... :).

No comments:

Post a Comment