Thursday, July 5, 2012

Zig Zag Scrap : Game! w/ Paula Kesselring, Ju Kneipp and Little Butterfly Wings by Studio 68

Just look at these great game elements! I always dream of having a game kit and this kit is just perfect. The first time I saw it, my heart beat faster and I knew I just had to play with it : Game! w/ Paula Kesselring, Ju Kneipp and Little Butterfly Wings by Studio 68. It has elements for bingo, cards, dart, domino, chess, board games, and even crosswords paper. Wow, I'm so excited... I bet I will use this kit over and over again to scrap my kids in action!

Here I used this kit in conjunction with Template Challenge at Zig Zag Scrap. I seldom submit layouts for challenges at ZZS because I'm relatively new there as Creative Team. But this template by Socco is just simple and it puts the focal point on the large white space. Something that I rarely do with my usual pages. I don't know, but I feel naked when I let lots of white space dominates my creation. Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment