Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Ginger Scraps : Psychozoe is retiring!

So sad that Susie of Psychozoe Designs decided to retire from designing. I love her unique templates and kits. She is so kind to let us the CT take what ever kits we want. Read what she said on her last post here :

"I just want to let you know I'm retiring at the end of July. I'm having a sale through July, too. Would you mind speading the word? Also, I want to extend my appreciation to all of you who used my kits, you made them look amazing with your layouts! 


When I retire, the kits will never be seen again, so I really want you all to get as many personal use kits as you want to! I don't expect layouts from them. Please, please get the kits you want! I mean it! Download to your hearts' content!"




And these are her products that I love to have to add to my stash collection. Thanks a lot Susie...




No comments:

Post a Comment