Friday, December 7, 2012

Sweet Treat at Myeong-dong

By now, you must now how additected I am to Kristin Aagard Designs. Once again, I used her kit to scrap my third day in Korea. I felt in love from head over heel for this sweet kit, with so many candies and sweet treat inside.... I Want Candy! For the template, of course Little Green Frog Design again, with additional photo at the bottom.

Here you go : Shopping Day at Myeong-dong! I and the girls had a blast walking through the street of Myeong-dong tasting the tallest ice cream, some Korean pancakes and obviously doing a bit of cosmetic shopping. I just couldn't resist it... Nature Republic was having a 50% sale.... :).


Magnified by Little Green Frog Designs

I Want Candy by Kristin Aagard

I Want Candy Too by Kristin Aagard Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment