Friday, December 7, 2012

Ferry to Nami Island

I like to tell story with my scrapbooking pages, therefore I prefer template that can accommodate a lot of pictures including the big one as a focal point. This template by Little Green Frod Design is my favorite and I know I'm going to use it over and over again with different kits. I used it to scrap my photos in a ferry ride to Nami Island. I rotated the template and slightly change the position of one of the photo. Can you tell?



The theme of my page is travelling by ferry or boat and I wanted to use bluish papers. How glad I was when I discovered that Bella Gypsy's freebie patterned papers in their fan facebook were mostly blue! I combined it with boat, cute sailors and silver anchor element I just bought from Kristin Aagard Designs called Little Traveller. Psst... I bought it when Scraporchard had a special Advent Day 5 in which all Kristin's product was discounted by 50%. Wow, what a bargain...! I'm still waiting for the day when Bella Gypsy has their store on sale too. I would buy a bunch I supposed :). I love their style...

Moody Blues by Bella Gypsy

Little Traveller by Kristin Aagard Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment