Friday, November 9, 2012

Little Green Frog Designs : Tickertape

I really want to scrap Alyssa's first ballet performance but haven't quite find the perfect template. I'm so thrilled to see this template while browing throgh Scrap Orchard's market during DSD Sale! I just love the big photo template with accent of smaller photos and stacked paper on the side...


I paired this template with a new kit that I got for spending $7.5 during Kristin Aagard opening store at Scrap Orchard called Moving Day. I initially wanted to used the Twinkle Toes kit, but the color scheme doesn't match. So I just take the word arts and the musical notes instead. I'm glad that she's moving to SO because SO is full of talented designers that produce magnificent kits I eager to collect!




No comments:

Post a Comment