Friday, November 30, 2012

Hanbok Day

Getting pictures taken wearing hanbok is one of my dream since I saw the character of Jang Geum in one of Korean TV Drama, which I couldn't recall the title by now :). She looked so elegant but yet still comfortable on it. A rare combination!. Wearing traditional dress, like Indonesian Kebaya for example, requires more effort on term of putting on make up, hair do and the tight kebaya itself. But, it's totally different with hanbok. It's really comfy!


I specifically bought this kit simply because the word arts really represent the theme I want to showcase throughout the layout : FAMILY. I really rarely shop for kits but since it was Black Friday and Sweet Shoppe has this rare 40% discount, so what the heck... just buy it and scrap with it right away! And, the template is from Aprilisa Designs I bought with the coupon I got for winning Gallery Standout Contest the other day.



Note : The 2 Korean Women in hanbook and the korean scroll are not part of the kit. I took it after Googling in a Korean souvenir online shop. The date tag I took from Pixelily Design's Fall Festival Elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment